[sldev] Eventlet under windows?

Donovan Linden donovan at lindenlab.com
Mon Sep 17 15:18:23 PDT 2007

Thanks for the test output. test_004_close_keepalive is probably just
a real race condition in the test... Not sure what can be done other
than bump the timings so it's less likely to lose the race.
test_005_run_apachebench probably shouldn't try to run on a system
where it can't figure out how to run apachebench as a child process.

The api tests are not actually failing, but just looks like noisy
output. It would be nice to silence it, no idea what is causing it tho.

Donovan