[sldev] Vivox SLVoice.exe documentation

John Hurliman jhurliman at wsu.edu
Mon Sep 17 23:54:34 PDT 2007

Rob Lanphier wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Attached is the documentation from Vivox for interacting with the
> SLVoice.exe component of the Second Life viewer.  This documentation
> will be bundled with the library bundle of the viewer, but I'm including
> this now for your convenience.
>
> Rob

I haven't read anything past:

"READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY. BY USING ANY PORTION OF THIS
SPECIFICATION, YOU
AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE SO BOUND,
YOU MAY
NOT USE THIS SPECIFICATION, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, FOR ANY PURPOSE.

This manual, including its content and any portion thereof
(collectively, the “Content”), is a work protected
by copyright and is the sole and exclusive property of Vivox, Inc.
(“Vivox”). Vivox licenses to you the right
to use the Content solely in connection with your use of the Second Life
viewer together with Vivox’s
services. All other uses are prohibited and constitute an infringement
of Vivox’s exclusive proprietary
rights. Without limitation, you may not use any portion of the Content
to clone any portion of the Vivox
interface or to replicate Vivox code."

But if anyone wants to document things on the wiki that would be very
helpful. Thank you for getting this out to the community quickly Rob!

John Hurliman