[sldev] [ARCH] Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's

Mike Monkowski monkowsk at watson.ibm.com
Tue Sep 18 11:01:29 PDT 2007

Jason Giglio wrote:
> I'm going to ignore the rest of your message, because I think your
> underlying assumptions and understandings were pretty flawed.  Lets get
> those sorted out before we get too far ahead of things.

It's not a matter of sorting them out to get them right unless you're
already sure that you have the "right" architecture.  I may have
misrepresented what was originally meant for the diagrams because I
don't know what that was.  But I wasn't trying to explain that.  I was
just using the existing diagrams for purposes of illustrating where I
thought the information should reside and how it should be transferred
to the viewer.

Mike