[sldev] jira.secondlife.com downtime tomorrow, 9am PDT

Rob Lanphier robla at lindenlab.com
Thu Sep 20 15:28:35 PDT 2007

Hi all,

jira.secondlife.com will be down starting tomorrow at 9am for
approximately 30 minutes while we futz with it.  With any luck, we'll
have a partial solution for WEB-58 (Fix this JIRA's email capability),
though it probably won't be turned on immediately after the fix.  If
you've never logged into jira.secondlife.com, now is a good time to do
it, because what we'll be doing is taking a snapshot of everyone who had
logged into jira at some point, and populating those email addresses.
Everyone who logs in for the first time after that snapshot will need to
wait until a following snapshot at a time TBD, or until we get the
permasolution in place.

Rob