[sldev] Vivox SLVoice.exe documentation

dirk husemann hud at zurich.ibm.com
Mon Sep 24 03:16:21 PDT 2007

Dale Glass wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 17, 2007 at 11:49:19PM -0700, Rob Lanphier wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Attached is the documentation from Vivox for interacting with the
>> SLVoice.exe component of the Second Life viewer.  This documentation
>> will be bundled with the library bundle of the viewer, but I'm including
>> this now for your convenience.
>>
>> Rob
>>

> Rob, documentation is a good thing to have, but under those terms
> (judging by John's post), I'm not going to touch that with a 10 foot
> pole.
>
> Please DO NOT include that in any package, I don't want to see that even
> by accident. I think you shouldn't have attached that at all, in fact.

i agree... those are almost "confidential disclosure agreement" terms
--- some of us can get into trouble for receiving stuff like that
without having gone through "legal"... please, don't do this
again...and, please, get us a description of the interfaces that is open!

    cheers,
    dirk

--
dr dirk husemann, pervasive computing, ibm zurich research lab
--- hud at zurich.ibm.com --- +41 44 724 8573 --- SL: dr scofield