[sldev] Re: Re: Permissions (dirk husemann)

Tillie Ariantho tillie at xp2.de
Mon Sep 24 06:43:33 PDT 2007

Quoting Argent Stonecutter <secret.argent at gmail.com>:

> [...]I could go  into a long dissertation as to why "honor system
> DRM" is adequate,  sufficient, and all you can get in any case. But
> "it works" should be all you need really.

I am not sure if all the content creators will be happy with it. Sure you can
tell them "it works". Will they believe you? What if it only works
'sometimes'?
Some people want to see money for EVERY copy of the things they create. Maybe
the bunch of creators will clean up then, some stay, some leave. We'll see. :)
--

Tillie