[sldev] Re: [META/LEGAL] Permissions

Argent Stonecutter secret.argent at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 16:45:55 PDT 2007

From: Callum Lerwick <seg at haxxed.com>
> I wasn't talking about the current LL grid. I was talking about the
> future distributed and decentralized dimensional portal web. :)

I'm not sure what your point is. In the future web SL will STILL have
the right to restrict whether you're allowed to copy their property
to a grid/region/domain/kraal/commune/wakalix not under their
control. And other domains will have other policies... the point here
is that if you set up a mmechanism whereby people can tell the domain
they create the content in what policies they're willing to have
applied to what they create, the market will favor the domain the
provides the best balance between creators and consumers rights. If
you don't have such a mechanism then the market will favor the domain
that has the most content, and we know what that is and what balance
it has selected.