[sldev] SL and Mono

Jonathan Freedman jef at pleiades.ca
Tue Sep 25 10:15:50 PDT 2007

Hi,

According to various sources (mostly Donovan Linden and Which Linden on
twitter) mono is now in some kind of final testing phase internally.
Presumably once LL is satisfied with it ,we will be rolled out to the
public in one capacity or another.

Personally I like the idea of a mono-enabled sim which contains only a
large (active) volcano. We can throw scripts compiled with mono into
this volcano, and pray that they work.

Cheers

Jonathan Freedman / otakup0pe Neumann
VP Operations