[sldev] Re: Permissions - A content creator's view (michi@luskwood.org)

Iridium Linden iridium at lindenlab.com
Tue Sep 25 10:38:32 PDT 2007

I suggested a roundtable for a few reasons, one of which Tao pointed
out. Yes, this discussion applies to many more Residents than the group
currently contributing to this list. Some of those Residents are
technically oriented but don't subscribe to SLDev for a number of
reasons that I won't get into. Additionally, this discussion ought to
involve many more Lindens than are subscribed to SLDev, namely Lindens
that work on policy issues. This thread is very, very long and at this
point, scattered (as Gigs pointed out). I hope someone is pasting into a
wiki to ensure a more effective way of aggregating this information.
Iridium