[sldev] VWR-2581 Ban lists visiable to everyone?

SL - Farallon Greyskin sl at phoca.com
Wed Sep 26 11:11:59 PDT 2007

Interesting. Most of the people that have said "it's always been that way"
have been on about a year or less...

The estate bans are not visible to anyone, not sure why there would be a
policy discrepancy between estate level access visibility and parcel level
access visibility. But... not like that isn;t more the "norm" :D

I have to ask though, are your mutes permanent? What is the max mute list
size? If you travel a lot your going to fill that list up pretty quick.
Also, just because someone is banned doesn't mean that /they/ did anything
wrong. You could easily be muting the wrong people. People's reasons for
banning are pretty varied and don't universally apply.

Farallon