[sldev] [META][ATTN-LINDEN] Crash Reports

Rob Lanphier robla at lindenlab.com
Wed Sep 26 15:27:37 PDT 2007

On 9/26/07 8:36 AM, Nicholaz Beresford wrote:
> If possible I'd like to see an updated version of the
> current crashers (top crashes), only 1.18.3-RC crashes if
> possible.

We're in the process of revamping the crash reporting system.  Since the
old crash reporter was rather labor intensive on the backend, we've
stopped aggregating crash report statistics.

We're hoping to get the new crash reporter in the 1.18.4.x viewer, from
what I understand, though it may not beat the freeze for the next RC cycle.

I've filed internal issue SL-56221 on this topic ("Resume publishing
viewer crash reports")  Let me know offlist if you decide to mirror this
on jira.secondlife.com, and I'll make sure there's an outbound link to
your issue.

Rob