[sldev] [VWR] Simple fix for Sell Land mishaps?

Dzonatas dzonatas at dzonux.net
Wed Sep 26 19:31:36 PDT 2007

I should have made that more clear to avoid confusion with the older mishap.

It seems we could make it harder to just to sell to anyone by mistake if
the dialog defaults to sell to self.  Perhaps, with an extra dialog that
pops up to confirm to sell to anyone if it is changed to that instead of
being sold to a specific person.

It doesn't sound like the overall issue is fixed, so any clue if
something can be done on the viewer or really needs to be done?

--
Power to Change the Void