[sldev] [VWR] Simple fix for Sell Land mishaps?

Argent Stonecutter secret.argent at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 05:28:11 PDT 2007

On 26-Sep-2007, at 21:31, Dzonatas wrote:
> It doesn't sound like the overall issue is fixed,

I'm sorry, but what do you mean by that?

I haven't seen any indication that the problem still exists. I was
under the impression that it had been pretty much laid to rest. The
dialog doesn't default to *anything* now. You have to deliberately
set each option, and it doesn't let you continue until you've
selected three separate non-default options, AND if you do set for
sell for zero (for example, for transferring group land to another
group) you get yet ANOTHER dialog.

What makes you think that this is anything but an old page left over
from months ago?