[sldev] [HELP] Mac project missing dependencies

Rob Lanphier robla at lindenlab.com
Fri Sep 28 13:27:16 PDT 2007

On 9/28/07 4:47 AM, Soft wrote:
> I'm trying to resolve https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-2551
>
> In a nutshell, XCode is silently stripping sections of the project
> file on load, which are then showing up as unnamed targets. I could
> use help in pinning down the reason. The stripped targets begin with
> llkdu, which may be triggered by omission of closed source components,
> but then all additional targets with numerically higher uuids drop as
> well.

One thing to be aware of:  we do some unpretty munging of the proj file
on export (in the internal repository in scripts/export_source.py).  It
may be that there's a problem that's introduced as part of that export.
If it does turn out to be a problem with our export process, you may
want to consult with Phoenix since he happens to be working in that code
right now.

Rob