[sldev] [Upcoming Changes] Website Viewer Authentication

Erik Hill zortiger at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 15:19:36 PDT 2007

Going off a bit..

Couldnt a similar method be applied within the client, replace the login
area with another embedded webpage.   Use javascript to pass data between
the embedded browser and the client (i believe that would be possible with
Firefox's embedded browser)

That way you could get the best of both worlds.
It would enable you to do the idea here, and still enable opensim - they
would have to generate there own webpage for the login