[sldev] [Upcoming Changes] Website Viewer Authentication - Suggested Reboot

Anders Arnholm Anders at Arnholm.se
Sat Sep 29 02:55:26 PDT 2007

> Persistence:
> Has anyone asked for this? For those with a single account, you can already save you username and password in the viewer, and your website/account/forums logon persists through cookies. Those with multiple accounts will actually find the persistence a pain. At the moment I can remain logged into the forums with my main account, whilst testing something via my alt. The last thing I want is to start accidently posting to the forums with the wrong account because I've just logged on to test something with an alt! (I suspect you'll find as many people who would prefer the forum and account logons to be seperate as those who would want the proposed persistence).

Omg, my Alt wold not like to be know that it's me. That would be a
disaster. Sometimes i think this is as a part of the plog to have the RL
name and social security number above out heads all the time. That would
make me trust all the others a loot more.

--
Anders Arnholm         http://anders.arnholm.se/       Balp Allen

believed to be clean.