[sldev] [META] Formal critique of new auth mechanism?

Matthew Dowd matthew.dowd at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Sep 29 13:42:35 PDT 2007

>> On Saturday 29 September 2007 21:55:44 Callum Lerwick wrote:
>> I'm not seeing much clarity on what exactly we're trying to fix here.

OK, I've tried to add to https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Viewer_Authentication_Critique is what I believe LL's objectives are under the three main headings (Security, Flexibility, Persistence). It would be good if the Linden's involved could cast an eye on those to confirm I've captured those properly.

Matthew