[sldev] Missing files in 1.19.1.4 + crash when uploading a texture

Marine Kelley marinekelley at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 00:41:48 PDT 2008

Hi,

I have tried to compile in a rush yesterday, following the latest 1.19.1
release of the viewer. It seems that openssl is missing from the includes,
one has to copy that directory from an older version of the source code and
it seems to work pretty much alright. Symptom : '#include openssl/crypto.h'
fails in 'llcurl.cpp' contained inside project llmessage.

But I'm experiencing a more serious bug : whenever I try to upload textures
from 1.19.0 and 1.19.1, the viewer crashes to desktop. It seems to be caused
by a problem in the rendering of triangles (even if you're not trying to
preview a sculpty). Has anybody else experienced that ? No need to actually
pay for the upload, the crash occurs at preview.

Thanks
Marine