[sldev] 1.19.1 release source

Soft soft at lindenlab.com
Sat Apr 5 12:19:12 PDT 2008

If it's a very simple change that strictly tweaks existing code or
assets, we may use the change without follow-up. If it's a substantial
change, we follow up privately with a contributor agreement. This is
needed not only to cover us, but to cover others who use the code
under a GPL license. The GPL nightmare scenario sees a patch with
improperly licensed code being integrated and polluting every viewer.
This puts not just us, but Henri, Marine, Dale, Nicholaz, Robin, and
many others in harm's way.