[sldev] 1.19.1 release source

Robin Cornelius robin.cornelius at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 10:08:23 PDT 2008

Mike Monkowski wrote:
> Robin Cornelius wrote:
>> There is a fault somewhere in the VFS which is causing a setting to be
>> written to "program files" instead of the users home directory. I
>> started chasing this with someone in irc the other day but not having
>> a windows build platform made it kind of difficult :-)
>
> Robin, is there a JIRA on this?  If not, what are the details?

I'm not sure, I certainly have not opened one as I have not get any
repro or found the issue myself. Now this may have been fixed or been
just a specific version of the last RC, as i saw a comment earlier from
some one running with vista and UAC so maybe this is dead and gone now?

If anyone can repro I would be happy to talk to them.

Regards

Robin