[sldev] Estate Windlight Settings?

Brad Kittenbrink (Brad Linden) brad at lindenlab.com
Mon Apr 7 16:49:50 PDT 2008

Argent is correct, that is the planned functionality for WindLight
milestone 2.  Currently no one is working towards that milestone as the
former WindLight team members are all focused on viewer stability
projects.  We are currently in the process of evaluating project
priorities for the upcoming quarter, and WindLight server side
interfaces will, I'm sure, come up in the discussions this week.

I think it's likely that stability work will be a higher priority
though.  WindLight 1.0 was justifiable in that it included significant
performance, stability, and compatibility improvement work on the
renderer.  WindLight 2 is purely a feature.  Hopefully by next week I'll
be able to report back on how it's been prioritized.

-Brad