[sldev] Re: 1.19.1 build issues - big main thread

Kamilion kamilion at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 20:49:03 PDT 2008

I've been keeping an eye on the SVN commit mailing list...
Would it be possible to actually post the list of LJIRA/PJIRA issue
IDs that were assumed resolved in a push instead of the generic
"Snapshot of internal branch Branch_1-20-Viewer"?

Just the list of issue IDs themselves, we don't need the name or URL
associated with the ID, we can look that up ourselves.

You seem to be pushing out drops at a rapid rate, and it doesn't seem
like there's more than 5 to 6 issues resolved per push, and it would
be very very helpful to us to be able to see what's changed in each
drop at a glance, especially with all the different branches like
maint-ui and the rest. I'm having to spend at least an hour examining
the drops to see what's changed, when, and if it was already checked
into another branch previously -- Five minutes not spent on your end
turns out to be hours spent on our end just keeping track of what
changed!

I should hope this wouldn't put undue burden on you, as I am acutely
aware of how incredibly busy you already are.

-- Kami

(By the way, normal build fine on ubuntu hardy -- I havn't tried CMAKE
yet, but I will sometime soon! +1 love to all y'all for making CMAKE a
reality!)