[sldev] 1.20 release notes (rough draft)

Marine Kelley marinekelley at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 16:13:13 PDT 2008

I second Ordinal on this one, it would change a lot of scripts behaviour...
not to mention it will be impossible to detect through llGetAgentInfo (which
detects AGENT_ALWAYS_RUN but certainly won't detect this double-tap). I have
tested this double tap to run feature, it works well. It is very practical
even... but please let the scripts detect it !

Marine