[sldev] Linden Lab Navigations and Landmark Project

SignpostMarv Martin me at signpostmarv.name
Sun Apr 20 09:33:28 PDT 2008

BTW, I *only* use data that Linden Lab publishes in the web now- if I
used libSecondLife, I'd be able to get profile data for those who hadn't
opted to allow Linden Lab to publish their profiles out of world.

I have previously used the eventful.com API to get events data, but now
I'm using solely first-party sources, albeit 3 *different* first-party
sources, due to the inconsistency with which the data is presented.

~ Marv