Contribution agreements (Re: [sldev] What is the point offirstlook and giving feedback to LL)

Gordon Wendt GordonWendt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 20:59:08 PDT 2008

I found that strange too but to each their own I guess and I guess that some
good conversations (occassionally) happen here on  the topic of software
development.

It sometimes surprises me more that Lindens actually read sldev and reply to
it, not to mention how scary it is that you know how to insert the heart
symbol into a message :)

-G.W.