[sldev] SL Database purge

Jesse Barnett jessesa at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 05:11:52 PDT 2008

Now to try to make this topic relevant for this newsgroup.

Can we get any official word from LL about the possibility of a dev doing an
integrated backup to xml for limited perms inventory items? This has been
asked many times, but I don't recall a response from LL stating "no way in
hell" or "maybe". Second Inventory just doesn't address the key issue here,
the ability to backup items that are no copy or no transfer. Eddy Stryker
has http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-4165 which will allow
prims/linksets to be
imported/exported. So the ability to do more is definitely possible. Can we
carry this line of development to it's logical conclusion?

Jesse Barnett