[sldev] SVN or CVS for the source code

Neal nyx at lindenlab.com
Wed Aug 6 08:13:31 PDT 2008

Greetings Olli,
    We use SVN for our source code repositories. You can find the
locations of the different repositories (release, maintenance, etc)
detailed on this wiki page:
http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Version_control_repository . Feel free
to let us know if you have difficulty accessing or building the code.
Thanks!

 -Nyx