[sldev] SVN or CVS for the source code

Robin Cornelius robin.cornelius at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 08:31:19 PDT 2008

On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 4:23 PM, Olli Aro <olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Thanks Neal and Thomas for such a quick response!!
>
> I did browse the Wiki, but somehow managed to miss that article.
>
> Sorry for such a trivial posting on this list.

if your new to the code watch the branching and also the change in build system.

The 1.20.X branches are based on the SCons build system (or a direct
project for Visual studio/XCode)

The newer release branches and friends are based on cmake which the
build documentation is not official for yet. So the get the source and
compile pages will talk about mostly the older build system with
possibly a mix of the newer, not ideal but its a transitional period
and this list can help you muddle through ;-)

Robin