[sldev] Re: [HELP]Compilation error

Dale Mahalko dmahalko at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 16:51:04 PDT 2008

The problems are all occurring in project "test" . . .

>From my own experiences with it, this project does not appear to be
used by the client build process at all. I've seen the "test" project
fail to compile, but in the end, the viewer compiles successfully
anyway.

So, you can likely safely disable compilation of "test", and just
ignore all these errors.

- Scalar Tardis / Dale Mahalko