[sldev] GPL issues....

Ambrosia chaosstar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 01:36:17 PDT 2008

Well, Henri needs to put a written offer of the source code on his
site, but yeah.

'If you want the source code sent to you instead of just grabbing the
patches and LL code from that link, send me an e-mail.'

That's all that'd be required. Then Gareth would make his request,
Henri'd give him the source, and all the other people would happily
continue to use the link to the LL homepage to get it instead of
writing a letter. Sounds like the best solution to me.