[sldev] GPL issues....

Loom loom at loomiverse.net
Tue Aug 19 04:23:54 PDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-08-18 at 22:14 +0200, Henri Beauchamp wrote:
<snip>
> Would I be only a little paranoid, I'd say that this person is
> trying to harass me ("why", is the only thing I could not find
> an answer for, and the only reason why I think he is just being
> thick).

Maybe it's because LiteSim want to include some of your patches in their
client (which they don't provide sources for BTW) but Gareth can't
manage to apply them properly.

http://www.litesim.com/php/mybb/member.php?action=profile&uid=2

I don't think it should be a requirement that posters to this or any
other list disclose their occupation or affiliations before posting, but
in this case, it has a bearing on the accusations of breach of GPL.

So I am formally requesting (in writing) that the owners of LiteSim Pty
Ltd or their representatives supply me with a full copy of the sources
for all of the GPL derived works which they offer for download.

After all, fair is fair.

Loom Kish