[sldev] Re: -Werror problem in trunk

Johnnie Carling johnniecarling at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 03:52:34 PDT 2008

On 8/21/08, Gareth Nelson <gareth at litesim.com> wrote:
> Looks like you've got 2 seperate issues here:
> 1 - the gcc version (which you know the fix for)
> 2 - "something" generating a warning and thus triggering -Werror to
> kill the build
>
> Find out what that "something" is

OK after a careful look the if (${CXX_VERSION} MATCHES "4.3")
statement does work as I can see the flags it sets, so ignore that bit
of my post :-)

And it's not the string const error, every error is this one...

/home/johnnie/projects/secondlife/trunk/indra/llrender/llrender.h:221:
error: 'typedef' was ignored in this declaration

I'll try the cmake 2.6.2-RC, thanks Robin