[sldev] [VWR] Viewer Performance Issues, CMAKE Builds

Gonta nivardus at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 00:27:41 PDT 2008

I built the latest public SVN releases of the shadow-draft-2 and trunk
viewers with release configuration, (94570 and  94834.) I'm getting
absolutely terrible performance out of both, and while that's par for the
course with the shadow-draft-2 viewer, I was wondering if anyone else is
getting really awful performance out of trunk in comparison to official
builds. Whether it's just the release or specific to me.

WinXP, using VS2005 Pro
FPS 5-  compared to 20+ on official, (Sluggish performance all-over)

-gonta