[sldev] realXtend Global inventory tests successful

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Sat Aug 23 20:23:51 PDT 2008

Gareth Nelson wrote:
> Surely the permissions flags constitute a form of license?
>
> Aside from this, what's wrong with a new "transfer to other grids" flag?

Many of us want to see that. Problem is that neither Zero or any other
technical Linden can speak for LInden Lab about what they're going to do
until the lawyers are consulted, etc.

BUT, before LL comes to a decision about how LL will handle its own
database of user-created assets, we can still experiment with a
dedicated server or two, to see what makes sense, both tethnically and
from a user's point off view.

Lawson