[sldev] realXtend Global inventory tests successful

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Sat Aug 23 20:33:04 PDT 2008

ordinal.malaprop at fastmail.fm wrote:
> I really don't think this while "omg we live in the digital age now
> copyright is so in the past" stuff is useful here, and neither do I
> think it's appropriate - we had a huge argument about permissions etc
> on sldev not too long ago which came to nothing.

And there have been many dozens of hours of discussions on the topic in
the AWG and Linden office hours.

Here's a few little links to get you started on what really is a very
complex issue that virtually no-one comprehends simply by reading a few
messages posted on SLDEV:

https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/User:Infinity_Linden/OGP_Trust_Model
https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/User:Infinity_Linden/OGP_Trust_Model_UseCases
https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Protecting_content_in_an_open_grid

80-ish discussions in AWGroupies meetings and Linden officers, often
concerning this  topic:

https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Category:Grid_Interoperability_Chat_Logs

Lawson