Exporting stuff, permissions, and licenses (was Re: [sldev] realXtend Global inventory testssuccessful)

Rob Lanphier robla at lindenlab.com
Mon Aug 25 13:41:41 PDT 2008

This thread has been going on a really long time, on a policy rather
than strictly technical matter, without finding some constructive outlet
(e.g. JIRA feature request or specification on the wiki).

Linden Lab doesn't have any plans to add a new flag at this time.  While
this mailing list is ok to raise the question of whether we should,
having the debate exclusively on this list (again) isn't terribly
effective or constructive.  Since this is a feature request (and one
that has already been filed if memory serves me correctly), the
discussion is probably best moved to JIRA. If someone could find and
post the appropriate JIRA links, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Rob