[sldev] Alt-Cam borkyness (was: Request for help with modifying client camera behavior)

Darien Caldwell darien.caldwell at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 17:41:36 PDT 2008

For some reason every time there is a new RC i have a lot of Alt-Cam
issues the first few versions, and 1.21 (Preview Grid version) is no
exception. It always scares me because I rely on it so heavily, having
it break would be catastrophic.

I am not clear why this keeps changing with every new version, or why
it seems to clear itself up after a few iterations of the RC.