[sldev] My question about intellectual property and Second Life

Thomas Rowland tom at cornish-pasty.com
Fri Aug 29 08:05:39 PDT 2008

'copy protection' and 'intellectual property rights' are a necessity of
capitalism, & SL is created on a capitalist idea.

Jan Cigar wrote:

Well, this is like saying because my daughter is "mine", therefore I own
her, so she is property too. A stretch, but I hope it illustrates the point.

 - http://www.actionbioscience.org/genomic/crg.html

Next they will be wanting to patent numbers. Oops, sorry they already do.
Big ones. Ones that make computers do stuff.

Please LL give the people who keep filling this Developers list with IPR
etc. discussion a list so that developers can discuss developers stuff here
without all this C___ .