[sldev] A rather perculiar idea (hear me out)

ordinal.malaprop at fastmail.fm ordinal.malaprop at fastmail.fm
Fri Aug 29 13:50:23 PDT 2008

(originally sent individually by mistake)

If you are referring to using the current HTML media system, the media
changer would surely have to be deeded to the parcel or owned by the
parcel owner. This can work well enough in a private sim (I wrote a
system myself recently for use in a museum) but not really in public.