[sldev] Open Source Meeting Thu 2pm

Matthew Dowd matthew.dowd at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Dec 5 01:49:48 PST 2008

Re VWR-2681 - Populate the Resident Chooser list with avatars within chat distanceI note that this was triaged yesterday. Sorry for the delay on this - I'm afraid I've been concentrating on various RL things over the last six months (the usual overworked, understaffed things, and the fact that house maintenance things seem to happen all at once etc....) Hopefully I'll have a chance to pull the code out of mothballs and finish it over the Christmas break (the day job doesn't involve coding, so coding is now a relaxation!!).I note from the minutes of an earlier triage that someone was supposed to have IM'ed me in world. Needless to say no IM ever arrived (and IMs are set to go to my e-mail) so I suspect the SL IM bugmonster ate it.Matthew> Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 10:53:03 -0600> From: soft at lindenlab.com> To: sldev at lists.secondlife.com> Subject: [sldev] Open Source Meeting Thu 2pm> > Open Source Meeting Thu 2pm - Our Thursday open source meetings take> place at 2pm. If there is anything you would like on the agenda...> have at it! http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Open_Source_Meeting/Agenda> _______________________________________________> Policies and (un)subscribe information available here:> http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/SLDev> Please read the policies before posting to keep unmoderated posting privileges