[sldev] win32 libs zipfile on wiki seems rather empty...

Tofu Linden tofu.linden at lindenlab.com
Thu Dec 11 10:21:16 PST 2008

卡库拉迪 wrote:
> Although frankly let's replace it with DejaVu Condensed or one of the
> many nice Libre font families out there.

DejaVu might be a great option.  Good license, and pretty good
coverage for the file size.  Any other suggestions?

Changing our default font is a surprisingly large effort because of
truncation issues, but I think it could be worth it (though the
call isn't mine personally) - but we have to make a good font
decision (ideally both a sans and a sansmono).