[sldev] stereoscopic patch

azdel slade secondloop at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 00:09:58 PST 2008

Hi,

Its probably not the cleanest patch, because I can't really code right
now, but here's an svn diff of our stereoscopic code that we used for
Becoming Dragon. More details and the patch are in the jira:

https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-2972

Thanks to those developers who stopped by my performance after having
seen it on the list. I hope this code is useful to the community. The
windows stereo drivers are a nightmare, and were in my opinion the
biggest hurdle to getting stereo working. If I could do it over, I'd
have done it all in Linux.

Thanks all,

  azdel