[sldev] projects list

Rob Lanphier robla at lindenlab.com
Thu Dec 18 12:07:13 PST 2008

On 12/18/2008 11:18 AM, Glen wrote:
> That's kind of why I was thinking of finding a clearing-house for
> people's ongoing viewer projects, so that if I found myself with the
> extra time to help out with something then I could pick & choose where
> I could do the most good.

Here's the closest thing I can think of to a "project list", which is
the list of patch bundles:
http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-9010

We've moved toward a model where we try to cluster patches into areas of
work.

The best thing to do is to email this mailing list when you're ready to
take on something, and/or hop onto IRC (irc.efnet.org #opensl) and ask,
and/or show up at one of our weekly meetings to ask (2pm today in
Hippotropolis).

Rob