[sldev] Avatar mesh/morph exporter/importer

Khyota dnbyena at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 20:56:34 PST 2008

*Excitement* I was suprised that when i imported the base .obj of the upper
body into blender, it ligned up EXACTLY with Domino Marama's imported
mesh(after rotating 90 degrees). I made a simple change to it and exported it
as .obj to reimport to SL, the mesh imported fine but was stuck in the 'base
shape' the clothing and skin wouldnt bake correctly(see badbake screenshot and
dont laugh at what i changed :)) Also the GTK window to save the OBJ's that
appears uses the entire mesh directory as a default filename, whare normaly it
is the only a filename.  (see save1)

I cant tell you how happy i am here Mike :) This will open up a lot of
possibilities .