[sldev] Avatar mesh/morph exporter/importer

Vector Hastings vector at leafpile.com
Sat Dec 27 14:34:04 PST 2008

Khyota wrote: "*wonders if anyone else is testing this with blender* "

I'm attaching screenshots for how to import/export .obj into blender and
have it work in Mike's mesh1.0 browser. I still can't get it to work in
mesh1.1, but I haven't looked at the code. Mike'll probably fix it soon.

Basically, the critical thing is to turn off all the options under Export:
Edges, Materials and UVs. They must be adding information to the vertices
that makes for bad behavior when imported into the viewer.

If these screenshots don't appear, they're also uploaded to the jira:
http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-6199