[sldev] visual muting

Dave Parks davep at lindenlab.com
Tue Feb 5 10:58:13 PST 2008

I just finished visual muting for avatars using impostors (muting an
avatar strips them of attachments and renders them as a solid grey
silhouetted impostor that only updates every 16 frames).  It passed QA
and should go into release next week.  I wasn't aware of Able Whitman's
work.  Is there a PJIRA?