[sldev] [Patch] Clicking on names in Chat/Group IM

SignpostMarv Martin me at signpostmarv.name
Tue Feb 5 18:04:30 PST 2008

The UUID seems redundant. I'm guessing you could type in
slresident://Torley%20Linden/83b3987f-9520-4275-8efe-3ac13dd3f635 which
would send IMs to me :-P

Wouldn't it be better to have
secondlife:///app/83b3987f-9520-4275-8efe-3ac13dd3f635/im to fit with
the secondlife://app/83b3987f-9520-4275-8efe-3ac13dd3f635/about syntax ?