[sldev] Latest windlight builds out of the tin

Robin Cornelius robin.cornelius at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 02:44:50 PST 2008

On Feb 8, 2008 1:12 AM, Soft <soft at lindenlab.com> wrote:
> The latest windlight (see sldev-commits mailing list) builds out of
> the tin on all three platforms, minus gcc-4 issues that will be fixed
> when next merging from release.
>
> Now would be an awesome time to see how it behaves and hurl any
> build-issue JIRAs our way.

Build seems at least as fine as 1.19.0.0 did, i apply my same (build)
patch set all of which I think cmake branch fixes anyway.

Running is a different issue, i get an ASSERT on
newview/lldrawpoolwlsky.cpp(177) because i assume star_brightness is
an uninitialized config variable.

And it told me my graphics card is pants and no longer up to minimum
specification too :-(, which it probably is on my laptop.

Robin