[sldev] Sources, please ! Windlight 79185 and v1.19.0.RC1still not published !

Anders Arnholm Anders at Arnholm.se
Fri Feb 8 09:20:28 PST 2008

Henri Beauchamp skrev:
> It is really hard, these days to publish alternative viewers, because
> the sources for the released versions by LL are NOT made available.
>
> Please, do publish the sources for the released versions (RC and Windlight
> as well) !
>
> The week-end is coming, which is the best time for us open source folks
> to patch and compile... and I fear this week-end will be again fruitless.
> :-(

I know your frustration, but a light is that tah latest svn drop of
windlight finallly makes a viewer that can connect and run without crashing.

believed to be clean.