[sldev] Inventory Predicament

Callum Lerwick seg at haxxed.com
Sat Feb 9 10:39:08 PST 2008

On Sat, 2008-02-09 at 14:44 +0000, Timeless Prototype wrote:
> Well, I for one, am buying it _right now_ to backup my work (originals)
> to my alts so I can continue functioning.
>
> Top marks for the linkage.

Buy... it... ?

You're getting ripped off.

They're right though. As long as LL's asset servers are not 100%
reliable, and we all know they're not, it is insane to trust them.

This is all the more reason to implement "Save As..." into slviewer
itself. Why does some asshole deserve 30 euros for something that should
have been in the client from the start? (And is probably just 10 lines
of code on top of libsecondlife. BSD license FTW...)

(Attn Luskwood: I have nothing to do with Second Inventory. So lick me.)